Here at MyMalls, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with the most convenient and efficient shipping experience. One of the factors we’ve been focused on is the handling of country-specific duties and taxes.
We are very pleased to announce that in partnership with DHL, we can now offer a duty delivery paid (or DDP) service to our customers in Canada. This streamlines the process of shipping your packages, and negates the need for you to pay import duties and taxes upon delivery.
There are two key advantages to the roll-out of DDP in Canada:
1. You will no longer need to pay local duties to DHL upon delivery, as this will be included in your MyMalls shipping and handling fee.
2. There will be no additional processing fees to be paid to DHL upon delivery. Simply open the door and receive your package!
Due to the new process, each shipment will now be at least 14 CAD cheaper with MyMalls!
How does it work?
1. Shop from US stores in the usual way, using your unique MyMalls suite number as the delivery address.
2. When your packages arrive at our warehouse, we’ll include import duties and taxes in your onward shipping cost.
3. Log in and pay your MyMalls service charge online, and your shipment will be on its way.
4. Within 24 - 48 hours, you’ll receive the shipment at your nominated address, with no additional local clearance fees to pay!
We hope you enjoy this new, streamlined process! We’re working with our partners at DHL to continually update our service, and we can’t wait to share new features as soon as they arrive.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out for support in case of any questions. Happy shopping!