Terms of Service
Last updated: January 1, 2022
Acceptance of Term
MyMalls.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise alter these Terms of Service. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the Terms of Service of this Agreement. MyMalls.com prohibits any illegal activity by its Members. Any charges incurred, legal or otherwise, by MyMalls.com in connection with the enforcement of the law against a Member or a potential Member will be the financial responsibility of the Member or the potential Member. See Indemnification section below for further details.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Ireland. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction courts located in Ireland, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
Description of Services
MyMalls.com’s services consist of receiving the Member’s merchandise, which will be sorted, packed, and shipped to the Member’s specified local recipient and address.
- Your access to and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of MyMalls.com.
- MyMalls.com reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- MyMalls.com may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability.
- The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your photographs and images and you are directed to retain your own copies of all content posted on the Site.
- As a condition to using Services, you are required to open an account with MyMalls.com and select a password, and to provide registration information.
- The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your MyMalls.com account. Services are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Membership starts the day the Member’s application is received by MyMalls.com. MyMalls.com cannot send any shipments until all required documentation is received.
- If a Member’s account charges become delinquent for more than 150 days, MyMalls.com may, at its sole discretion, cancel the Member’s membership, process all packages by discarding all packages and / or mail. The Member forfeits all claims to items abandoned in his/her suite number once the membership is cancelled.
- Annual memberships are automatically renewed unless the Member advises MyMalls.com in writing that he/she wishes not to renew his/her membership.
- Either party may cancel the Membership Agreement with written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify MyMalls.com and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- Every time someone uses your referral link to sign up for a MyMalls account, you’ll receive a $25 MyMalls credit when they make their first shipment.
- You’ll only receive a credit when someone uses your special referral link. If they just sign up at mymalls.com, we can’t pay you for that referral. No exceptions can be made.
- You can’t refer yourself, or sign up for additional accounts, using your own referral link.
- You won’t get paid for referring an existing or past MyMalls customer.
- This program can’t be combined with other offers.
- We may suspend or cancel someone’s participation in the referral program if we notice fraudulent or abusive behavior.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the referral program at any time. (But we’ll honor any outstanding payments if that happens.)
All packages received by MyMalls.com will be opened by representatives of the company. Members are responsible for all import obligations in the country to which all packages will be shipped.
- You authorize MyMalls.com to receive packages on your behalf.
- You authorize MyMalls.com to charge the payment method on his/her account for all services and/or account activity with MyMalls.com. Such charges may include but are not limited to membership dues, shipping and handling charges, storage charges, late charges, and any optional services. Failure to provide payment for services rendered at the time of service may result in late charges, stop shipment charges, suspension of service, cancellation of membership, and involuntary return or the discarding of any remaining merchandise.
- Shipping charges are based on weight, although dimensional charges may be used for bulky, lightweight packages.
- MyMalls.com will allow active Members to store their merchandise for up to 60 days at no charge. After this period MyMalls.com may remove the merchandise from its warehouse at the discretion of MyMalls.
- Prohibited or restricted merchandise is not storable and will be rejected, destroyed, or provided to government officials.
- MyMalls.com will have the option of returning all packages/mail to the sender(s) and/or of discarding the items for any reason.
- Each package received by MyMalls.com with an incomplete, incorrect, or old address that can be associated with a Member will be assessed a USD 5 charge. Members should ensure that all merchants and sellers ship all packages with the complete and accurate address, including the Member’s unique suite number. All packages received with incomplete, incorrect, or old addresses that cannot be associated with a Member will be discarded if the member can not show it belongs to him or her.
When you set up an account with MyMalls.com, you agree with USPS Form 1583. This form simply gives us permission to forward packages/mail to your delivery address. This is required by the U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- Items such as letters, cards, credit card bills, and magazine subscriptions would be considered as regular mail.
- This form should be notarized by a licensed notary if you want to ship regular mail with us. You can notarize this form in person with an agent or public notary and send to our address. Or you notarize this form via Notarycam.
Prohibited / Restricted Items
Items below are the most common and universal restricted or prohibited items
- Flammable, explosive, corrosive items (gasoline, paints, oil, etc.)
- Pressurized cans, aerosol can or canisters (hairspray, paint spray can, etc.)
- Any item prohibited by any applicable legislation or regulation restricting transport (ivory, seeds, etc.)
- Hazardous, combustible or explosive material
- Agriculture, produces and perishable foodstuffs (live or dead plants or animals, fur, fruits, etc.)
- Items like perfume, cologne, nail Polish, alcohol base hand-sanitizer, flammable liquid
- Cremated remain
- Corrosive material
- Negotiable securities and certificates, and monetary items (currency, coins, cash, precious stones, precious metal)
- Stand-alone lithium-ion batteries (PI965) (power banks, certain jump starters, etc.)
- Firearms, firearm parts and accessories (gun parts, scope, red dot sight, reflex sight, ammunition, and similar items
- Any equipment that requires an ECCN (Export Control Classification Number)
- AirSoft, bb-guns, and similar items.
- Any restricted items under ITAR, Department of Commerce, US Customs and Border Protection, US Department of State and the US Department of Treasury.
Insurance costs for shipments of merchandise is based on the declared value
- Up to 100 $US, insurance is automatically included, for free.
- Between 101 $US and 1,000 $US, insurance is optional, and charged at a cost of 2.5% of the declared value.
- Above 1,000 $US, insurance is required, and charged at a cost of 2.5% of the declared value.
The insured value is subject to the terms and conditions of the particular carrier’s airway bill(s). All claims are reviewed individually and any claim payment will be based on the declared value.
Insurance does not cover/include:
- Coins, bullion, loose diamonds or stones, stocks, bonds, currency, deeds, evidence of debt, travelers checks, money orders, gift certificates, calling cards, lottery tickets, or any other negotiable documents.
- Loss from delay, deterioration, spoilage or contamination of perishable merchandise except when resulting from fire.
- Merchandise shipped on consignment, memorandum or approval unless shipped in fulfillment of an order or request.
- Loss, damage or non-arrival of any package or its contents which (a) is addressed, wrapped or packed insufficiently, incorrectly or contrary to carrier’s packaging requirements; or (b) bears a descriptive label or packaging which tends to describe nature of contents EXCEPT if shipped via Parcel Post and required by Postal Laws and Regulations.
- Any package containing personal goods shipped on behalf of an employer or employee.
- Any package shipped to a prohibited country. Prohibited countries include: Borneo.
- Against loss or damage arising out of dishonesty on the part of the insured or insured’s employees.
- Against loss or damage caused by or resulting from: (a) hostile or warlike action in time of peace or war, including action in hindering, combating or defending against an actual, impending or expected attack, (1) by any government or sovereign poser (de jure facto), or by any authority maintaining or using military, naval or air forces; or (2) by military, naval or air forces; (3) by an agent of any such government power, authority or forces (b) any weapon of war employing atomic fission or radioactive force whether in time of peace or war; (c) insurrection, rebellion, revolution, civil war, usurped power, or action taken by governmental authority in hindering, combating or defending against such an occurrence, seizure, or destruction under quarantine or Customs regulations, confiscation by order of any government or public authority or risks of contraband or illegal transportation of trade.
- Against loss or damage caused by nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination, all whether controlled or uncontrolled, and whether such loss be direct or indirect, proximate or remote, or be in whole or in part caused by, contributed to, or aggravated by the peril(s) insured against in this Policy; however, direct loss by “fire” resulting from nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination is insured against by this Policy.
All conditions of MyMalls' third-party insurance provider and its relevant policies pass-through in applicability to MyMalls customers. For details of those conditions, please contact our support team.
- MyMalls.com shall not be liable for any handling of carriers nor customs.
- Claims for lost or damaged merchandise must be filed within the published time limits of the particular carrier. Claims are considered filed when a fully completed claim form, photograph(s), and supporting documentation, including receipts, are received by MyMalls.com.
- Any liability for delays, damage or loss caused after delivery to MyMalls.com is limited to the lesser of either the declared value, proof of purchase price, or the specific commodity liability limit.
- No liability will be assumed by MyMalls.com for damage or loss caused to any items before delivery to MyMalls.com or caused to merchandise prepackaged by manufacturer.
- MyMalls.com shall not be liable in case of force majeure.
- Claims are reviewed individually and the review process will take a minimum of thirty (30) days to sixty (60) days. Specific commodities, including televisions, computers, electronics, jewellery, figurines, furniture and lighting have limits of liability in case of loss or damage regardless of the declared value or insurance costs paid.
- Failure to file a completed claim within the carrier time limit will invalidate the claim.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that MyMalls.com entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any services(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). MyMalls.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of its services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. Packages will be shipped from the MyMalls.com warehouse address to Members address by MyMalls.com shipping partners. MyMalls.com shall not be liable for any handling of the shipping courier. For more information please consult the 'Terms and Conditions' of our shipping couriers.
MyMalls.com shall not be liable for any handling of third parties. For further information concerning promotions please consult relevant third party.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on the MyMalls.com website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner or the respective store owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. The written content displayed on this website is owned by its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author. It is strictly forbidden to (attempt) scrape any data from the MyMalls.com website. Scraping is considered trespass and/or theft.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because MyMalls.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that MyMalls.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that MyMalls.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
About these Terms
- We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of our Services.
- If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
- These terms control the relationship between MyMalls.com and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
For more information or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or please visit our contact page.